November 4, 2015

THE SCORCH TRIALS




Reading at home with a hot cup of tea is one of my favorite activities during fall/winter. I'm in that period of the year where I prefer to play the kinda antisocial girl while wearing my old pjs with a pair of fluffy socks, than going out in the cold. To be honest, I need to find new books to read and more importantly more time to do it. Talking about books, I don't know if you are into those dystopia trilogies such as The Hunger Games, the Divergent series but I read The Maze Runner one too and recently I went to see the movie based on the second book. For those who haven't seen it yet, I won't spoil it but you really need to go see it and asap ! But whatever, what I wanted to tell you is whereas I only need comfy pjs at home, I'm the kind of girl that still struggles to find a nice outfit when I go to  the theater which is completely stupid since we all are in the dark and that nobody actually cares about what I'm wearing. That's exactly what happened last time as I went to watch The Scorch Trials with Chloé from Crackeryourstyle. Of course, for the fresh halls of the theater, I had no better idea than choosing a black dress with a pair of white converses and backpack (that's for the books to remind me the story.. ok, i'm out !) in case I was getting hot because of all the action in the movie aha !



xx
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment